Vancouver web design
Web design is part of our daily life. There is no place in the modern world where website is not existent. Every small business has one and if doesn't, it is out of the game.
Website designers & developers has been creating standards, programming languages and norms to achieve what is called the Web 2. Web 2 is a new approach to design. Web developer focusing only on web programming will deliver only one third of the given website functionality. In sort website needs to include:
- open source
- social media sites
- web video
- content management systems
- improved CSS coding
Vancouver breads many talented companies that contribute to the broad web spectrum.
When planning a website one needs to choose a designer and/or developer who will be able to understand the modern design norms and implications, to achieve the effective web site that will involve visitors and bring money to the business. Such is a perfect web model for a successful small business, followed in Vancouver web design field.
Vancouver Web Design&
mobile website Development
On this page:
|SEE THE WEB DESIGN PACKAGE FEES|
mobile web design
With a small budget you can own mobile website. With a growing mobile search and business transactions mobile website is a must for the progressive business.
How does it work
We install specialized codes in our website that will automatically switch your desktop website to a mobile website we have designed for you. The smart phone user will not even see your original website but will instantly see your mobile one when he finds your business while browsing.
How much it cost
The website for smart phones must be simple max 5 pages. Mobile users do not want to read a lot but are looking for a quick contact to a business they like. This kind of website will cost $400. It will be an abbreviated version of your website, simple to navigate and slick looking. Please call now 604-992-2702 or email us at .
Design & internet marketing
Please consider these three scenarios and their benefits
web marketing 1
web marketing 2
|Visual & functional||Optimized||Ranked to top 10|
|Includes: visual design, coding, programming||Includes: copy writing, keyword search, keyword analytics, google business map & address, setting up google analytics account||Includes: inbound links building, reporting, code & content manipulation|
|Objective: easy navigation & use of the website, compelling design, clean website coding & website structure for easy future updating||Objective: preparing pages for the best Google indexing, provide best detailed information about the pages for Google indexing||Objective: positioning the website on first page of Google for the selected term or keyword phrase|
|Fee: $110 - $150 / page *||Fee: $130 / page *||Fee: $120 / month x 12 months - local ranking *
Fee: $350 / month x 12 months - national ranking *
* NOTE: prices are approximate and may change slightly as per individual project
Web design & web marketing are siblings
How to optimize website for first page of google?
Benefits of SEO process:
Choosing a professional web designer
While reading pages on this website you may realize that having your website designed by a professional web designer will return your investments exponentially. Choosing the right web designer can save you money by avoiding wasted time and unsatisfactory results.
Your site represents YOU, so do not compromise on quality. There are several things you need to consider when choosing a web designer:
- A web designer's web portfolio should show at least 10 websites you like. From there you will be able to see his design style and skill level.
- A web designer's experience. You need to determine if they have produced websites similar to what are looking for, how many years they have been in business and what training/education they have. There are talented self-taught web designers, but you are taking some risks, since their abilities are not certified and they have no ethical/legal accountability, since they are not recognized by any professional body. Formal training and industry recognition guarantees you consistent quality and ethical practice from initial contact to final delivery. Generally, a minimum of 5 years experience is desirable.
- A web designer's ability to communicate clearly and understand what you are saying. Conducting a phone conversation or face-to-face talk about your project will give you an indication of whether or not you are comfortable working with them.
- A web designer should be able to bend to your ideas, yet make intelligent suggestions to improve your site’s content and design.
- A web designer should have genuine testimonials on his/her website! This can easily be determined by going to their websites and reading the footnotes by the webmaster. You should be able to contact them using those footnotes. If the contact is not available, you have reason to doubt that the testimonial is genuine.
Web design fees
Web designers may charge as low as $20/hour for starters, $60-$90/hour for a small business or freelance and $200/hour or more for a large web design firm. It all depends on their experience, overhead, the technology involved and the quality of service. Why so much? The hourly fee reflects the administrative costs, office expenses, marketing/advertising, on-going learning/research among many other things. The amount quoted should sound realistic.
TheMMedia charges $65 an hour.
|Basic Website ( 5 pages, template based)||7-10||$455-$650|
|Unique Website (5 pages template based with distinct pages look)||10-13||$650-845|
|One page (css, php &/or html coding, layout design, image search)||1.5||$97|
|Mobile and tablet site||8||$520|
|Photo gallery (up to 50 photos)||4||$260|
|Logo conceptualization and drawing based on client's drawings||5||$352|
|Logo conceptualization & drawing based on our suggestions and development process. Two versions and five previews on chosen concept.||10||$650|
Surrey web design
|Client's Website||Technology Used||Preview|
|Inner Light Wellness
Wellness practitionare, yoga instructor, reiki master, healer
|php, wordpress, responsive design, SEO|
Licensed Counsellor and Coach in Kelowna, BC
|wordpress, design, php, design|
Musician, guitarist, inventor, sitar-guitar
|html5, css, design, responsive|
Yoga art center in Rome - education
|wordpress, logo design, layout dedsign|
|wordpress, photoshop, css, php|
Vancouver Chiropractic & Wellness Centre
|php. css, SEO, flash|
|Springridge Construction||wordpress, php, jQuery, css, Photoshop, SEO|
||php, css, Photoshop, html, jQuery, SEO|
|Afro Asia Inc.||php, css, photoshop, flash|
|Got Dirt Ltd.||html, ssi, css, java script, php, SEO, photoshop, illustrator|
|Grouse Greek Motel||SEO|
|Prete Design||flash web design, photoshop, 3d studio max, garage band|
|BertilDrums.com||html, java script, css, illustrator, photoshop|
The design process for a professional website is shown on the diagram below.
- The web design process begins by collecting content information from a client. Here the copy writing takes importance as it is central to the intellectual setting of the whole web experience. At this stage, the text will also be looked at from a marketing perspective and optimized/edited in a way to suit the Google algorithm for best ranking.
- Then the text fills the pages, being supported by graphics, pictures, video, flash presentation, 3D graphics and other multimedia design elements.
- Here the coding and programming will be implemented to build navigation and interactivity into your site. This important element is invisible to the website visitor.
- After the website creates a harmonious ensemble, it is tested and further optimized for Google algorithm for best ranking. This is coupled with keyword search and meta tags optimization. All this is called Search Engine Optimization, commonly called SEO.
- Furthermore all graphics and elements needs to be properly named, described and titled. A site-map has to be generated and text must be organized to best suit the search engines’ readability. Backward links also have to be created.
- Additionally PPC (Pay Per Click) and AdWords campaigns are created to further increase traffic on the website.
Whether you as a customer take full advantage of best web designers in Vancouver area depends upon your research.
Choosing a Professional web design
There are verities of website types:
Choose a design style and system that best suits your website purpose. Remember that what you personally like in design it may not necessary work for your site’s visitors. Unless you have extensive experience with/knowledge of website usage patterns and functionality, it is better to rely on your web designer's experience and training. Websites should never appear phony or overly unusual. It should conform to the common standard, yet showcase your unique features in ways that generate more interest from the site visitor.
Function dictates design
Once a dentist asked me to design a website with a blooming flower picture, full screen. Although it was A very unusual idea and perhaps attractive, it was nevertheless misleading to the visitors. A good designer will suggests what is best for your design.
CMS (Content Management System)
CMS or Content Management System is very useful in case the customer wants to administer or update some parts or all parts of the website. The simple website with few updates per year will not justify the cost of CMS. CMS cost depends also on the complexities and varieties of functions involved. Please contact us for details or fill out the request form.
What Happens Once Your Website Is Complete?
Your website is perfect and you are happy! But the happiness will last until you discover that no one is visiting it. So we come to the next stage: marketing. Like most other design companies, we take care of e-marketing. This is different from standard marketing which is using physical media of distribution. E-marketing it is based on Search Engine Optimization, which is in fact only one part of the whole marketing procedure.
If everyone worked as diligently and communicated as well as you have over the past couple of days with me, there would be no customer complaints, lawsuits or business closures.Kris
Order your Website Now!
Please spend one minute to provide us with some important information. The questions below will help us to better understand what you expect and are looking for in a website.
However, if you find this questionnaire overwhelming, please skip to the contact page and we'll call you.